Beautiful & Affordable Kitchen Cabinet Refacing for Your Myersville – Frederick Home
If you are happy with the design and layout of your kitchen but dread the cost and inconvenience of a complete kitchen overhaul, then kitchen cabinet refacing is the perfect option for you. Kitchen cabinet refacing allows you can have the look you’ve always dreamed of without the additional expense and hassle. In addition, you can make your kitchen a true joy to work in by adding a variety of functional accessories, upgrading appliances, or upgrading to that beautiful quartz countertop you have always wanted.
What is cabinet refacing?
Cabinet refacing is a quick and painless way to give a great new look and feel to your existing cabinetry. We simply replace all the existing doors and drawer fronts with a door style, wood species and finish that you choose. We then apply a matching refacing material to all exposed end panels and face frames of your existing cabinets.
Is cabinet refacing right for every kitchen?
Cabinet refacing is for homeowners who want an updated look and desire to keep the current layout of their kitchen. Cabinet refacing is a great option for those that already have beautiful granite or quartz countertops that they would like to keep. A homeowner can realize significant cost savings while achieving a beautiful transformation by keeping their existing stone countertops.
What are the advantages of refacing?
- Kitchen cabinet refacing installation takes just days to complete
- We use your existing cabinet boxes. This allows for less mess and inconvenience
- Cabinet refacing is eco-friendly. You avoid adding unnecessary waste to your local landfill
- The kitchen remains functional during the cabinet refacing process
- Choose from an endless variety of door styles and finish options
- Prompt and courteous installation experts handle all the details
- Cabinet refacing can offer considerable cost savings over a traditional kitchen remodel
General timeline for your kitchen remodeling project for cabinet refacing
The cabinet refacing process is a faster and a less complicated project to complete versus a full kitchen remodel. Larger or highly custom projects may take slightly longer than the estimated times provided here.
Design & Selections (1 to 2 weeks)
Your journey to a beautifully refaced kitchen begins with your first meeting with your Kitchen Solvers designer. This step can take place either in-home or in our design studio. You will discuss materials and selections during this step. Your designer will begin to engineer your cabinet refacing project once you have made your selections.
- Initial design consultation: Initial cabinet measurements taken, selections discussed and decided.
- Engineer your kitchen: Your kitchen designer will set to work engineering measurements for your new cabinet doors, refacing materials, end-panels, and moldings.
- Order materials: Materials will be put on order and your installation will be scheduled once the engineering is completed, selections finalized, and everything is given another review for accuracy from your project manager.
Project Planning (2 to 8 weeks)
There may be some minor electrical or plumbing work done prior to your installation while your cabinet doors are being crafted. Additional upgrades can be completed in the time between ordering materials and installation.
Cabinet Refacing (3 to 8 days)
The cabinet refacing process is as painless as a kitchen update can get. It leaves many items undisturbed in your kitchen and it can remain functional. The average cabinet refacing job takes just 4-5 days. You will be stunned by the transformation. You are sure to fall back in love with your kitchen all over again!
Find out more about our cabinet refacing process…
Check out our photo gallery for more cabinet refacing examples.